2024-08-20

Intervju med Fanzinisterna: Daniela Márquez




Tell us about yourself! Who are you?

A superstar! I am Daniela Márquez a Venezuelan artist working in Malmö Sweden. I love art and building community, come say hi! 


What kind of comics do you make, and how did it all start?

I made comics on how to make friends as an adult, personal stories and South America based stories 


What are you going to sell at Malmö Comics Fest?

I will be selling comics, stickers, prints and maybe stationeries


Who do you think should read your comics?

As a person that has moved different countries I have had to re start my social groups a couple of times, if you find it difficult to connect with new people I got the comic for you! I also make cute animal illustration so anybody that likes cute stuff might enjoy it 🙌

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.