2024-08-24

Intervju med fanzinizterna: Sajan Rai!

 

Tell us about yourself! Who are you?

I’m a freelance illustrator! From the UK :(

What kind of comics do you make, and how did it all start?
Most of mine involve absurd escapades following dysfunctional characters. I also create illustrated haiku poetry that is quite tonally different to my comics - leaning more towards being otherworldly and unsettling.
I’ve always liked drawing, and comics are such a fun and versatile way to flesh out your own stories.

What are you going to sell at Malmö Comics Fest?
My haiku book and prints, my comic ‘The Many Myths of Second Spine’, and a small book I wrote in terrible Swedish called Envis Hjort.
 Maybe more!

Who do you think should read your comics?
People who want to lose brain cells from reading a story. They say reading makes you smarter and I would like to bring back the stigma that comics do otherwise

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.