2024-08-19

Intervju med Fanzinisterna: WIlma Hansson/wiscaria

 

Tell us about yourself! Who are you?


Hello! 🌸 I’m wiscaria 🫶🏽 I’m a motswana/ artist, aspiring animator and comic creator, I loveee watching animated content. I draw silly things, my favorite shows/ movies and cat content because I’m a cat mama 🥰



What kind of comics do you make, and how did it all start?


I make fictional gl comics 👀 I love women and as I woman myself I lovee to draw them, I am also a hopeless romantic and nothings better than a love story between two pretty girls 🥰



What are you going to sell at Malmö Comics Fest?


I will be selling zines, comics, buttons, keychains, pins, shirts, tote bags anddd art prints 🥰 hopefully I’ll be able to bring it all but depending on space and how much I can carry I might just focus on bringing the comics and art prints 😅 maybe some totebags too 😚



Who do you think should read your comics?


All my fellow gays >:3 and people who love anime, webtoons, studio ghibli, romance in a fictional setting, cat lovers and people who are also fans of Peow comics 🥰 I am a big fan and Ive been heavily inspired to make comics from consuming any piece of media they’ve put out 😅

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.